Truck Driver – MR or HC/HR Licence
Looking for a fit, energised, safety conscious, Truck Driver to join leading manufacturer to deliver products throughout NSW and interstate. Must be EXPERIENCED and WELL PRESENTED. A team player who can deliver a professional and reliable service to our customers.
Rapid Plas is a local family owned manufacturing business based in Tamworth, regional NSW. We are currently seeking a HC, HR or MR Truck Driver to undertake long distance trips and some local deliveries.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Perform the delivery of goods throughout NSW and interstate
- Ensure the correct, secure and safe loading and unloading of goods
- Assist with shed duties and other reasonable tasks as required
- Comply and understand all OHS regulations
- Comply with RTA guidelines and Fatigue Management Guidelines
In order to be successfull you will need to demonstrate a sound understanding and meet the following criteria:
- HC HR or MR Licence with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Forklift Licence LF (Beneficial not essential)
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Physically Fit
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work overtime hours
This is a full-time permanent position which will be covered by the Road Transport (Long Distance Operations) Award 2010.
Applicants will be required to provide an up-to-date RTA driving history at point of interview. Pre-employment medical drug and alcohol testing will be completed before confirmation of employment.
Watch this video to see more of what goes on in our factory, and take a look at how a tank is made at Rapid Plas – click here
To fulfil our customer’s needs we develop and manufacture innovative poly products and provide ultimate customer care. Together we strive for a culture of excellence.
Rapid Plas will be the First Choice in innovative poly products by consistently providing a combination of quality products, excellent customer service and a culture of continuous improvement.